Earn 20M VND (~1000 USD) on my monthly salary from my 9-to-5 job. Sep 2013: I official got my first job in Viettel Telecom Corporation (Top1 Telecom Company in Vietnam) as Voice Wholesale Account Manager in International Business Center. This is my first job after graduation and I have learnt a lot from it. 2. Open my own small mart of dieting and beauty. March 2016: Honestly I’ve dreamed to own a shop myself so I opened many shops before selling clothes, backpacks, accessories, jeans etc. but I hardly focus totally 100% in business so the shop all went not so OK. 3. Go backpacking to Thailand. August 2014 with Mikeo
4. Go diving in Philippine.
5. Have a gorgeous closet with seasoning clothes, purses, shoes and accessories. From 2017, I started to follow the minimalism lifestyle (not totally) so I tended to refill my closet with neutral color tone with basic clothes that fit to my business needs and practicality in daily life. Since then, I feel that I spent less on clothes and accessories and only pay for good quality stuffs. 6. Have maid clean my house every week. October 2015: When we move in together, we started to hire a part-time student to clean up our apartment every week. 7. Overcome the pain from broken heart. June 2016 when my Hearty came to my life
8. Decor my own white bookshelf.
9. Ride a gondola in Venice.
10. Shooting in Paris.
11. Buy one DSLR and learn to shoot portraits. June 2016 my Hearty bought me one mirror-less camera that is Canon M10 which I really really love. I planned to upgrade from mirror-less into DSLR but until now most of my photos are lifestyle and flatlays. I guess I may delay the plan for upgrade a little bit later. 12. Write my own blog. June 2016 I own 02 blogs about Vietnamese publishing and about Korean beauty and keep working on it till now (as you can see). Even the traffic is not amazingly huge but I feel satisfied that I have started it.
Try ice-skating April 2014 @Royal City Megamall. However, it will be better if I can try it in Korea.
Start to look pretty in make-up (and feel comfortable with it) May 2014 I started to wear make-up to work and it is not so uncomfortable as I thought before.
15. Swimming with sharks in Hawaii.
16. Own a classy apartment at high level. October 2015 I moved in with my Hearty in a rental apartment and it is expected that we gonna own our house in the middle of 2019. I feel so great!
Start going to the gym for years Feb 2014: To be honest, I’m not the kinda sporty or gymmy person so I have an on and off schedule to head there hihi
18. Go picnic and hiking with my best friends in Dalat, Vietnam.
19. Conquer Fansipan’s peak, Vietnam.
20. Eat one apple a day.
21. Hang out with friends in Da Nang, Vietnam. October 2014: I traveled with Viettel colleagues
22. Try riding an elephant.
23. Have a beach body and feel confident in wearing bikini.
24. Tighten my families’ bond without losing my determination.
25. Join a rooftop bar party overnight. July 2016: I joined overnight party with best friends in Sky Light Nha Trang
26. Make friends in clubs.
30. Stop chewing my thumbs (this is a really bad habits when I’m stressed out) – 2017 I stopped chewing my thumbs and it looks much better now. I feel so proud of myself to overcome it.
31. Join in floating lantern festival in Chiangmai, Thailand.
32. Wear a Vera Wang dress in my wedding day.
33. Hold a beach buffet party for my wedding.
34. Drink a glass of low-fat milk every night before bedtime. – I guess it is not the good habit to consume that much dairy products in your daily life which can cause you pimples and digestion illness. Hence, I will leave it out.
Move out and live independently, apart from my parents. March 2014: I moved out to separate rental house in Hanoi where I worked for Viettel. 36. Have a breakfast in bed with coffee by my love in Sunday morning. – My Heartie made me many breakfasts in bed with love. I think I can be the happiest women in this world to have such a caring lover.
37. Wear a hanbok for the first time.
38. Learn tea etiquette from Geisha, Japan.
Baking fun at weekends. Nov 2013 I did it several times for Choux A la Créme, Pumpkin pancacke, Pudding with Passion Fruit sauce while staying in my uncle’s house.
40. Go to spa every month.
41. Try sky diving.
42. Play bunjee jumping
43. See Northern lights in Finland (in Brother Bears film)
44. Come back to Hongkong
45. Go to the run charity
46. Get back and live in Saigon, Vietnam.
Got a tattoo. Jan 2014 I got my first one on my shoulder and 2016 I got my second one on my wrist. 48. Have an IPhone on my own. Jan 2015: I bought my IPhone for the first time and for my dad, too.
49. Work for a fashion magazine/other famous publication.
50. Learn to surf.
51. Have income stream from my blog and make my blog as a side hustle besides my 9-to-5 job
52. Raise one doggy, especially corgi.
53. Learn to speak Korean and can talk to Koreans.
54. Get car driving license Jan 2018: I finally got car driving license after 02 weeks struggling. Phew…
55. Buy one car for daddy
56. Earn up to 2,000 USD salary by my 9-to-5 job
57. Start investment plan in this 2018, focused on stock market.
58. Start saving for my emergency plan.
59. Pay off all of my loans for credit cards by Nov 2018
60. Improve my sales skills
61. Go backpacking in Taiwan Feb 2018 I have re-visited Taiwan with my Heartie and sister’s family in Taipei. Such a wonderful trip! I enjoy it a lot!